Encouragement Quotes For Your Soul
Welcome to my collection of encouragement quotes. Here you will find inspirational quotes from your favorite topics that will enlighten you, motivate you, give you strength or just make you laugh.
In addition to quotes, there are stories, poems and other material interwoven with my personal life experiences. Read inspirational short stories that arise during my everyday life.
My children, who are full of character and funny life sayings, will be quoted here every now and then. Perhaps my witty four year old grand daughter will conjure up an experience that I just cannot help but to share with you.
Feel free to share your inspirational quotes and Poems. Perhaps you have your own inspirational love poems that you'd like to share. Maybe you have witty quotes or inspirational quotes for kids from your grandchildren.
Come with me on the journey toward wisdom, strength and success through encouragement quotes. Subscribe for new quotes, articles and fun participation opportunities as this site grows.
Welcome and enjoy yourself!
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
~ Mohandas Gandhi
"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. "
~ The Buddha
"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."
~ Dawna Markova
"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it."
~ Mother Teresa
Click below for more encouragement quotes.
- Inspiration Blog
- Welcome to the Inspiration Blog where you will find encouragement quotes for your soul.
- Submit Your Quote
- Do you have a quote or a poem that you'd like to share? Submit Your Quote
- Submit Your Poem
- Are you a Poet? SubmitYour Poem! Encourage other's with your inspiring poems.
- Inspirational Biblical Quotes
- Did you know that you can find countless answers to your questions about life in the Bible ? Consider Inspirational Biblical Quotes for your life.
- Inspirational Quotes and Poems
- I just love inspirational quotes and poems. If you've had a gloomy day there is nothing like the encouragement that you receive from a poem, an inspiring song, motivational poetry or old wise quotes.
- Funny Life Quotes
- Turn your frown upside down, and get ready for some belly shaking funny life quotes.
- Quotes By Famous People
- 'm encouraged as I remember all the good times my family and I had. The lyrics in a song can trigger a memory. Words in quotations and quotes by famous people can be of encouragement.
- Holiday Quotes
- Holiday quotes are awesome for remembering wonderful and exciting times. Some of the happiest and most memorable times that I have had with my family were during the holidays.
- Inspirational Sports Quotes
- My husband just goes bananas over sports, particularly football. Boy would he love some inspirational sports quotes on football hanging around in his man cave.
- Inspirational Posters
- Inspirational posters to decorate your classroom, office or home. Get them at the best prices here.
- Famous Sports Quotes
- Enjoy these famous sports quotes from your favorite athletes. Their words of wisdom encourage us to be all that we can be.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.